Rancho Bernardo sets the standard for master-planned communities! Nestled within a valley, this 7,000 acre community houses more than 45,000 residents in North County San Diego. Poway, another small community, is located adjacent to Rancho Bernardo.
A multitude of housing options are available in Rancho Bernardo, from apartments to large custom homes. There are also a number of Senior Living communities in Rancho Bernardo as well.
Colleges & Universities
- University of California at San Diego, (858) 534-2230
- San Diego State University, (619) 594-5200
- University of San Diego, (619) 260-4600
- Point Loma Nazarene, (619) 221-2200
- Poway Unified School District, (858) 521-2800
- Creekside Elementary, (858)391-1514
- Highland Ranch Elementary, (858) 674-4707
- Morning Creek Elementary, (858) 748-4334
- Shoal Creek Elementary, (858) 613-9080
- Turtleback Elementary, (858) 673-5514
- Westwood Elementary, (858) 487-2026
- Bernardo Heights Middle School, (858) 485-4850
- Rancho Bernardo High School, (858) 485-4800
Many industry giants are housed in Rancho Bernardo: Sony Electronics, Hewlett-Packard, Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, NCR Corporation, SAIC, and Eastman Kodak Co.